Temperature / Humidity / Pressure
Wi-Fi monitoring, ALERT & reporting system
Improve your temperature monitoring compliance
Access your monitoring data from anywhere, anytime!
Easy set-up! Browse history and set alerts in seconds
- - - Traceable to the NIST calibration - - -
Specifically designed for low / high (temperature and humidity) environments, the ADS Wi-Fi Monitoring & Reporting system provides instant (alarm) notification to allow you to monitor your cooling units 24/7.
The ADS Wi-Fi Monitoring & Reporting system offers several unique features as follows:
- User friendly display with color coding
- Displays temperature, humidity and/or pressure reading on your own dashboard
- Used in fixed refrigeration systems, i.e. buildings
- Used in mobile refrigeration systems, i.e. in trucks, trailers...
- Use local Wi-Fi or hotspot to send information to your dashboard
- Alarm notification - set up minimum and maximum temperature / humidity parameters
- Alarm (instant notification) - allows to notify as many people as you want via SMS (text) or email
- Changeable reporting schedule - user specific, i.e. every 30 mn, every 1 hr., every 6 hrs., etc.
- User control of temperature precision, to the 10th degree or the 100th degree
- Overriding reporting schedule of defined parameters
- On-site thermometer calibration
- Specifically designed for low / high temperature -55°C to +125°C (–67°F to +257°F)
- Easy to install
- Traceable to the NIST calibration
- (Option) Displays and Alarm Notification of constant current circuit (electrical) monitoring
Reporting / Data History - provides 3 years' worth of data with paid subscription, for insurance, legal and/or any other requirement
- Set up minimum and maximum temperature / humidity parameters to provide instant notofication should these values be exceeded or in case of cooling system's failure
- 4 different levels of notification - Low Alert, Low Warning, High Warning, High Alert, with ability to setup different group of people for each one
- Allows to notify as many people as you want via SMS (text) or email